S.K.E.T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread!

+5
Coatl
Kakarrot
Tsunari
Kappatan
kaidrag0n
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What color is my red pencil?

Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Vote_lcap22%Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Vote_lcap11%Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Vote_lcap67%Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Empty Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread!

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Seeing how Kai made a thread to post fanart, I thought I would give drawing another shot, something that I haven't done in many many many months, seeing as how I don't have any kind of digital drawing methods, I'll post medicre quality pictures taken with anything I have at hand, I'll also try to explain each drawing I make.

These two are the first ones I made, and you can tell because they are horrible and out of proportion, I drew the front and the back, and couldn't decide on a costume for most of these, so I just drew the costume you get when you take off clothes on salon (Kinda, I just did SOMETHING like that)

Front, I started with a very generic anime look, which I changed around the last two pics. This character is meant to be Kie by the way (Roll with it)
Spoiler:

Back
Spoiler:

Here I tried to dress Kie up with some kind of normal clothes from some girl in Shenmue 2, didn't turn out well.
Spoiler:

This is just the salute lobby action.
Spoiler:

I added the mag to this one, which I think turned out slightly better.
Spoiler:

I might make some more in the future if I start drawing properly.

I don't have a deviant art either.

Last edited by Kie on Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Clues for the correct answer to the poll! (Yes, there is an answer that is correct, do not question me!))

Back to top Go down

Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Empty Re: Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread!

Post by kaidrag0n Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Nice style you got there Kie! =D

If you need another model for your drawings feel free to use my Keira. xD

Although your character's body type is not all that different than mine's, except for the fact that she doesn't have a six pack. ^^"

I suppose the only challenge to drawing her would have to be the hair. So long and feathery. ^^"
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread! Empty Re: Kie's mediocre art and half low resolution thread!

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks Kai, I just hope I get some kind of scanner or a way to draw digitally so I can make higher resolution drawings.

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Mon May 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Yeah. Even just a scanner would make even make most drawings stand out better.
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 pm

You know I think I might have a scanner somewhere around but I'm not sure if it works, I'll try it out.

EDIT: Got my scanner working, for some reason it didn't want to work on windows but it works perfectly on OSX, neat stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:02 am

Got a scanner working! Used pen to improve some of the ones I uploaded a while ago

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Tue May 21, 2013 2:47 am

Yeah these are much better! =D
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 am

NITORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Interesting. I think you should try drawing everyone on the team-- *shot*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:13 pm

That's on my to do list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kappatan Tue May 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Kie wrote:NITORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Uwaaaahh that's so cuteee!! ; v ;
I really really love how you drew her! AND I PROMISE I WILL TREASURE IT FOREVER THANK YOU KIE YOU'RE THE BEST *CLINGS TO THE SCREEN*
Kappatan
Kappatan
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Tue May 21, 2013 2:37 pm

these are adorable xD hope to see some more~
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Sure, just gotta wait until my hand stops hurting, I do have a lot of free time for now, so I might get more of these done soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakarrot Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 am

I think that if we are to do fan art of our team members, we should have a separate thread for such. With a post for each individual of course and one labeled for groups just so it's better organized.
Kakarrot
Kakarrot
The Serious Jokester

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:36 am

I can work with that, just tell me where to put all this.

EDIT:

IN THE MEANTIME

TSUNARI, WEDNESDAY WASTED ON THIS

Spoiler:

MIDORI, TOOK ME THE REST OF TODAY AFTER EATING

Spoiler:

MY HAND HURTS AGAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Coatl Mon May 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Such beautiful pieces. o: Good work Kie.
Coatl
Coatl
Kawaii Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattykins Mon May 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Niice o:

I challenge you to draw... a loli! >:3
Mattykins
Mattykins
Team Member

http://thematty.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Mon May 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Nice work! =D

Sis looks cute and Midori looks hot as always! xD
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Mattykins wrote:Niice o:

I challenge you to draw... a loli! >:3

That's cheating, but I'll try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Thu May 30, 2013 3:56 pm

It's amazing~ I love to expect some more!
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 am

I have to admit everything I did turned out to be shit this time, probably because I experimented a lot with these, that and being inexperienced in drawing bodies as well as not being good by nature.

So matty CHALLENGED me to draw a loli, which was hell because I almost never do that, so I did just that and I think I screwed it up.

Spoiler:

Some might recognize her through my horrible loli drawing skills as a character from an anime I liked which progressively turned into shit, oh well.

Spoiler:

Horrible, next.

Spoiler:

Now here's an odd one, I tried to Tsunari again, but for some reason I made her look tall and really not like her, miiiiiight have to do with that experimenting I mentioned earlier.

Spoiler:

Probably the only one I liked, Mobkiller, I changed the scarf to a less stupid gravity breaking one, also, don't ask me what that costume is, I literally just drew a coat and then remembered to draw a PSO2 outfit on top of it since I couldn't be bothered to redo it all again.

That's about it, pick them all apart, I wanna know what I did wrong, because I know I did something wrong, and it looks wrong, but I can't tell what it is, so fire away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattykins Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Yaay o: She looks loli enough, don't worry :3
Mattykins
Mattykins
Team Member

http://thematty.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 pm

that reminded me somehow lol
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:18 am

Heh yep that Mob looks like Vincent Van Gogh alright. =P
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next