S.K.E.T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying Section for the forums?

5 posters

Go down

A Roleplaying Section for the forums? Empty A Roleplaying Section for the forums?

Post by kaidrag0n Sun May 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Not sure if this is a topic that affects the team or anything in game, just the forums themselves actually, but I personally like to do roleplayng (RP) every now and then to pass the time away and I was wondering if you guys like to do the same? Most likely not and it seems i'm the only black sheep in the bunch though.

Well at least I tried. ^^"
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

A Roleplaying Section for the forums? Empty Re: A Roleplaying Section for the forums?

Post by Tsunari Sun May 19, 2013 12:31 pm

I never done RP before.. is it like being meow? o.o
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

A Roleplaying Section for the forums? Empty Re: A Roleplaying Section for the forums?

Post by kaidrag0n Sun May 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Lol kinda, except you can chose for your character not to talk in the third person so much. xD

Basically the design of my character in PSO2 was based of several RPs I was involved in offsite. What I'm pretty much saying is that I kinda treat Keira like a normal person almost, she's got feelings, has a back story, and as her own thoughts when she interacts with others and her environment, which I feel makes me enjoy playing with her that much more.
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Sun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Sounds interesting!

We will see how many are willing to participate in RP board and add it if popular demands hands in
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Coatl Sun May 19, 2013 2:09 pm

I am not good at RP though 3:
Coatl
Coatl
Kawaii Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Coatl wrote:I am not good at RP though 3:

To be honest, me neither. But I can a least tell a story. And if this idea doesn't fly then its all good. At least I'll write some sort of fanfic with all of us in it, how's that? =D

Last edited by kaidrag0n on Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kappatan Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Ooh! Actually i used to roleplay long ago on some sorta forums for a site, It was pretty entertaining~ Good idea!
Kappatan
Kappatan
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Sun May 19, 2013 5:16 pm

I would love to get some examples :3
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

I'll see if I can post a fanfic type example soon. =D

Might do it in another thread perhaps. =P

Edit:

Thanks for the new Lit, section Nari. =D
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 am

Never tryed this RP thing ever... What we will do exactly with it? Make vids etc.? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakarrot Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 am

kaidrag0n wrote:Lol kinda, except you can chose for your character not to talk in the third person so much. xD

Basically the design of my character in PSO2 was based of several RPs I was involved in offsite. What I'm pretty much saying is that I kinda treat Keira like a normal person almost, she's got feelings, has a back story, and as her own thoughts when she interacts with others and her environment, which I feel makes me enjoy playing with her that much more.

Who is Keira?
Kakarrot
Kakarrot
The Serious Jokester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakarrot Wed May 22, 2013 12:51 am

Coatl wrote:I am not good at RP though 3:

Oh? So Link says you're bad at it? XD
Kakarrot
Kakarrot
The Serious Jokester

Back to top Go down

Post by Coatl Wed May 22, 2013 1:20 am

No because me and Link don't RP. 3:
Coatl
Coatl
Kawaii Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Wed May 22, 2013 1:32 am

Kakarrot wrote:
kaidrag0n wrote:Lol kinda, except you can chose for your character not to talk in the third person so much. xD

Who is Keira?

-headdesk- ....you know?...squiggles? ^^"
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Wed May 22, 2013 1:35 am

Kakarrot wrote:

Who is Keira?

Keira is name of kai's char
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:06 am

I used to role-play on my own forum with about 20 other people back when I still lived in Germany. I've enjoyed most of it very much and although I'm extremely rusty at it I would very much like to see some RP action going down. I support this idea greatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Thu May 23, 2013 9:50 am

Well the closest thing I got so far is in the new Lit section where I just posted some of my fan fics. If I'm going to do an RP thread, it's most likely going to be there. Although there are only a hand full that like this idea so far. =P
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunari Thu May 23, 2013 12:24 pm

kaidrag0n wrote:Well the closest thing I got so far is in the new Lit section where I just posted some of my fan fics. If I'm going to do an RP thread, it's most likely going to be there. Although there are only a hand full that like this idea so far. =P

I think it's just not everyone goes forum often 3:
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum