S.K.E.T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kaidrag0n's fanfic thread

4 posters

Go down

kaidrag0n's fanfic thread Empty kaidrag0n's fanfic thread

Post by kaidrag0n Sun May 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Hey team,

kaidrag0n here just show casing my only artistic talent that I have. Well its not like I know how to draw or paint or anything, but my creative style comes in writing stories. I've written several in the past, well long ago when I was still in high school and its been hard trying to get back into it ever since because of my hectic lifestyle. But now I'm at a point were I can start actually writing again and now I have great inspiration to do so because of all you guys.

For those of you that don't know what a "fanfic" is, its short for Fan Fiction, which its basically a story of sorts based of a popular and licensed media outlet like a TV show or movie. Even other published books can be used for fanfics.

Below is a sample from my work using the world of Phantasy Star Online 2 and the members of our very own SKET Brigade as the basis of this story. A few disclaimers to point out before I contune on: (1) Keep in mind that I'll pretty much treat each individual character as if there were a person, so those with female characters will be treated as she or her for example. The same will go for my character as well. (2) I'll do my best to use our personal nicknames for each other (which are biased off our usernames) but more than likely I might use our actual character names, like Link KD's Youmu or Kakarot's Azure Shadow. (3) I just started to come back to writing so it's not going to be 100% perfect. Just deal with it and I'll impoive as I go along. (4) This is pretty much written in a first person perspective, so I can explain, in better detail what my characters thoughts are towards each and every member of the team, which is in fact much similar to my own so even though I pretty much like everybody on the team, just don't take something I interpret too personalty. Well anyway's enjoy. =P

Spoiler:

Well that's pretty much it so far. Hope you enjoyed that sample. It might not be perfect but I'm trying to improve my writing as I go and I might make a few changes here and there. I might continue on the story later on and bring in more members from our team in on this.

If you want go ahead and post your own fanfics here. I'm curious to see how your style is compared to mine. If you are a writing expert yourself, let me know how I can improve. =D

Last edited by kaidrag0n on Sun May 19, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

kaidrag0n's fanfic thread Empty Re: kaidrag0n's fanfic thread

Post by Tsunari Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 pm

nice nice, i moved this to separate board for now xD
Tsunari
Tsunari
Bunny Bunny Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Tsunari wrote:nice nice, i moved this to separate board for now xD
Yeah I wasn't sure were to put this before this board was created. But thanks =D
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Coatl Mon May 20, 2013 12:32 am

This is very cool. o: Good job kai. ;3 Hope to see more soon. When did you start writing kai?
Coatl
Coatl
Kawaii Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Mon May 20, 2013 12:52 am

Coatl wrote:This is very cool. o: Good job kai. ;3 Hope to see more soon. When did you start writing kai?
I guess I just not started just recently. But like I said before, I've done quite a large yet unfinished story when i was young. Too bad I never really put it on a computer or anything. =P
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 3:37 am

I read your story and it was interesting enough for me to read to the end. I was hoping Keira and Mob would hook up.

Back to top Go down

Post by MobKiLLer Mon May 20, 2013 3:20 pm

ミドリ★ wrote:I read your story and it was interesting enough for me to read to the end. I was hoping Keira and Mob would hook up.

Oh hey, me too!
MobKiLLer
MobKiLLer
Team Pervert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:50 am

This was a neat little demo, thank you. Although admittedly, I found my immersion broken quite a few times, but it was very pleasant still.
When will we be seeing more?

Back to top Go down

Post by kaidrag0n Thu May 23, 2013 10:07 am

Shinonome wrote:This was a neat little demo, thank you. Although admittedly, I found my immersion broken quite a few times, but it was very pleasant still.
When will we be seeing more?

Yeah, I'll see if I can post another part this weekend or something. =P
kaidrag0n
kaidrag0n
Versatile Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum